Friday, December 24, 2010

Shocking Cholesterol Lowering Drug Effects Exposed And What The Best Alternative Is

Without doubt, the most popular cholesterol lowering drugs on the market are statins. Yet despite their extensive use, there is no significant decrease in the number of people developing coronary heart disease across the world. What does this tell you? That there is a total lack of honesty about the use of statins and cholesterol lowering drug effects in general, right across the board.


The pharmaceutical industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, and the use of statins has been accelerated thanks to massive advertising, and the downward adjustment of the recommended safe cholesterol levels. Patients are usually advised to stay on statins for the rest of their lives, making statins the most profitable drugs ever produced.


Let's take a look at the cholesterol lowering drug effects that statins are responsible for:


Nausea Diarrhoea Upset Stomach Headaches Rashes Constipation Depression Lack of Sleep Muscle Aches Irritability Tingling Numbness Dizziness Swelling Weight Gain Blurred Vision Shortness Of Breath Severe Muscle Weakness and Pain Memory Loss Cognitive Impairment Impotence Birth Defects Liver Damage Increased Risk Of Heart Failure


And in some cases, certain statins were removed from the market, but only after multiple reported deaths. Still want to take them?


Look, we all want to trust our doctors and feel assured that what we are prescribed will not do us any harm. But the fact is, doctors are part of the pharmaceutical business, whether you like to acknowledge that or not. Sales reps are calling into them all the time, with the next super pill for them to recommend.


I am a former high cholesterol sufferer and I was put on statins for years, without being advised of any of the cholesterol lowering drug effects they could cause. And let me tell you, I experienced quite a few from the above list, the worse being liver damage.


From that point on, I made a conscious decision, despite a history of heart disease in my family, to never take another prescription pill again!


And I can honestly tell you, that was the single, best decision of my life! I now have excellent cholesterol levels, I have lost a pile of the weight I gained from those prescription drugs, I have loads of energy and I feel absolutely fantastic!


Even when I was on statins, I had several heart scares, and was rushed to hospital. I failed several stress tests. But now, I could do a stress test in my sleep!


How did I achieve all this and reverse the cholesterol lowering drug effects? Three simple things - diet, exercise and a quality natural cholesterol supplement.


Oh I still eat my favourite foods, but now I eat them in moderation. I had a ferocious appetite when I was taking statins. I don't belong to a gym, I just have a walk or cycle when I can.


But the natural supplement I used, and continue to use, was the real key, as it completely balanced my cholesterol levels. The ingredients and their quantities are what give it the advantage over other so-called successful natural products.


If you feel ready to finally take charge of managing your cholesterol levels, and getting great heart health, then visit my website today, where I share, what I personally successfully used, and continue to use, for excellent cholesterol levels and super heart health, with no side effects.

No comments: